|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Sat Jan 9, 2016 09:00 AM|
|Bidding Closes:||Thu Jan 28, 2016 06:00 PM|
|Currency:||USD (United States Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
Thank you for visiting the St. Joseph Family Fun Night Online Auction!
All funds raised will stay within our school, and will be used for designated projects currently under study by our school commission. These projects will benefit each student in our school by enhancing their educational experience. This online auction is held in conjunction with Family Fun Night, an annual fundraiser that includes dinner, games, entertainment, and a silent auction.
Thank you very much for your support!!
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Winning bidders will be contacted at the end of the auction to make arrangements for payment and pickup/delivery of their items.
Payment Types Accepted:
- Cash (In person only please)
- Check (Please make payable to "St. Joseph School")
- Credit card via PayPal
Credit card payments are our preferred method of payment for all online auction transactions. There is a minimal processing fee that we are willing to pay. You may use a PayPal account, but a PayPal account is not required for credit card payment. Paying online at the close of the auction allows our volunteers to focus on getting you your winning items as quickly as possible.
Winning Bidder Item Pickup/Delivery:
- Winning Bidders can pick up their items up at St. Joseph School. On Family Fun Night, there will be an Online Auction pickup area in the Silent Auction room (115).
- Items may also be picked up in the office the week of February 1 . Please contact the Auction Administrator for this option.
- Shipping may require an additional fee. Contact the Auction Administrator For Details.
The Auction Administrator can be reached at [email protected]
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- When the auction closes, all bidders will receive an e-mail regarding the status of the items they have bid on.
- The highest bid placed on an item, by auction close, is the winner. There can only be one winner per auction item. The auction administrator (group hosting the auction) agrees to sell the item to the highest bidder.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
- NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and or administrators.
— ADVERTISEMENT —